to create a healthier, stronger, more connected community
to provide a home in the Littleton community where people of all backgrounds can gather, eat well and be inspired to give back
Our Core Values. We will…
Invite, welcome and love all people
Show you the beauty in simplicity
Focus on food that is friendly to your own kitchen
Use what we have and limit the excess
Give back often and with joy
Hours of Operation
Breakfast: 7-11 am
Lunch: 11-2 pm
Breakfast ALL DAY on Saturdays
Closed Sunday & Monday
Our breakfast and lunch specials change daily
We are a community cafe and believe that every guest deserves a good meal. When ordering, you can:
- Pay what you can afford, and GraceFull Foundation will pick up the difference (up to 100%). We call these Grace In Action meals.
- Donate or tip above the total amount of your meal (just like tipping at any other restaurant). Your generosity funds future Grace In Action & community meals!
It takes approximately 120 volunteers each month to run the cafe as we have limited full-time staff. Our volunteers allow us to be able keep prices as low as we can for guests and we also want to invite the community into our mission by extending an opportunity to serve with us. You don’t have to have any special cooking skills! We’re just looking for people that enjoy learning, serving in their community and meeting new people.
At the present time, we offer…
- A FREE monthly Community Dinner
We believe that loving each other well is an essential part of building community. As a visible act of love, we host a monthly community meal in the evening that is free, giving everyone a chance to enjoy a good, nutritious meal and to make new connections in our community. We believe that great conversations happen when we gather over delicious food.
- A FREE monthly Community Breakfast
In the spirit of gathering, we also host a free breakfast one Saturday a month. This is a great opportunity for families to enjoy a great meal together, without having to worry about the cost that comes with eating out.
All donations are tax deductible and are used to support foundation programs which include:
- Grace In Action – funds the cost of meals provided to guests at GraceFull Cafe who are unable to pay full price for their meal.
- Community Meals – strengthens the Littleton community by providing an opportunity for people to gather, share a meal and make new connections in their neighborhood.
- Future community development opportunities such as classes that focus on health and nutrition.